Hi, a quick update.
Leslie has all the info regarding the XPUB2 talks last wee: updated print floor plan for
the 3 parts of the evening’s (old 1 on the pad.) Each talk is 15 min, with some breaks. As
the evening is over 3 hours, plus 150 people expected and limited audio/video equipment,
the students decided to go for the best audio/light conditions possible for their talks
and the audience’s confort, taking in account the length of the evening. Therefore there
will be chairs for the audience to seat, moved 2x during the breaks depending on the set
- Part 1: intro nadine, Xpub1, Pleun, Giulia, Franc and Karina, All will present on the
same screen. Chairs installed in rows for the audience.
- Part 2: performance Karina, Max in the center of the space, audience chairs moved in a
- Part 3 during the break and end of the evening: Nadine in the kitchen. drinks served
(part of project, see directly with her)
- During the breaks, plus beginning/end evening; the audience will be able see the
students’ work and talk to them,
End of the evening: slash.
For installations of their work in the 2 spaces UBIK and Slash, check directly with the
tutors in charge of that part.
NB it was obviously not possible to rehearse the talks live as, on the one hand, we can’t
access the space of Ubik, and on the others the presentations were not finished by last
- 10 thesis should be printed for grad show. (The rest the week after). Emily offered to
collect them for grad show, and Nadine or Giulia the week after. They will coordinate this
with ABC and me. Leslie has further all the information you may need.
All the best with the installation and set up, Delphine
Show replies by date